Testing my signed email, please send me an encrypted email.

Testing my signed email, please send me an encrypted email.

Anthony Azzopardi
Testing my signed email, please send me an encrypted email.
Thanks.
Anthony

Re: Testing my signed email, please send me an encrypted email.

Bernhard Fröhlich-2
Anthony Azzopardi wrote:

> Testing my signed email, please send me an encrypted email.
> Thanks.
> Anthony

I would likt to, but I know of no way to tell my Mozilla that it can
trust your certificate (should someone else know a way please tell me).
And Mozilla refuses to use untrusted certificates for encryption for
good reasons.

So if you want me to send you an encrypted mail you'd have to provide
your root certificate for downloading. And a way for me to check wether
this root certificate really belongs to you, since using encryption is
pretty useless if there is no way to know I am using the correct key...

Hope it helps.
Ted
;)

--