Terry R Bilskie is out of the office.

TBilskie

I will be out of the office starting  03/31/2006 and will not return until
04/07/2006.

Hello,

I will be out of the office on business, starting Fri., 03/31and expecting
to return on Thurs., 04/06.  If an urgent response is necessary, please
call on my cell phone (812-457-0647).  For all other matters, I will
respond by email of a morning or evening.

Have a nice day !

believed to be clean.