TLS-PSK implementation

Gat, Gilad

Hi,

Does openSSL support TLS communication based on Pre-Shared Keys?

I'm referring to the implementation suggested by http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-psk-09.txt.

If openSSL does not implement TLS using PSK, I would like to modify our version of openSSL to support the above draft.

I will be happy to get any info / design hints you can give me, including how much work will be required to add a new cipher suite to openSSL.

Thanks in advance,

            Gilad Gat.

RE: TLS-PSK implementation

Alexey Kobozev
Hi Gilad,

Take a look at the "OpenSSL and EAP-FAST (ClientHello ext and no certificates)" thread.
EAP-FAST protocol is based exactly on pre-shared secrets.