Subscribe to this MailingList but stop delivery of postings?

Subscribe to this MailingList but stop delivery of postings?

Ben Stover
Is there a way to stay subscribed to this mailing list but stop delivery of postings?

I want to be able to post questions but read the answers through browser in GoogleGroups here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mailing.openssl.users

Other Mailing List have a Majordomo function such as

[hidden email]

which does exactly what I want (keep an eye on "allow"). But OpenSSL Majordomo seems not to offer this feature.

Ben