SubjectInfoAccess Extension in Root CA

Nabil Ghadiali

Hello,

I am trying to add a subjectInfoAccess extension to the self-signed root certificate that I am generating using openssl from the command line. Can someone please tell me how to add this to the config file so that it gets properly generated?

Thank you,

Nabil

Re: SubjectInfoAccess Extension in Root CA

Patrick Patterson-3
On Thursday 14 December 2006 13:08, Nabil Ghadiali wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am trying to add a subjectInfoAccess extension to the self-signed root
> certificate that I am generating using openssl from the command line. Can
> someone please tell me how to add this to the config file so that it gets
> properly generated?

What service are you looking at giving information about? How you craft the
entries in the SIA field is dependant on the service the CA offers that you
wish to give information about.

--
Patrick Patterson
President and Chief PKI Architect

RE: SubjectInfoAccess Extension in Root CA

Nabil Ghadiali
Sorry, should've mentioned that too.

I need two instances of accessMethod for id-ad-caRepository. One for LDAP
and the other an HTTP URI.