Specify multiple certs for s_server and s_client

Specify multiple certs for s_server and s_client

John Jiang
Hi,
Can I specify multiple certificates for tools s_server and s_client?
I need to check the certificate selection with certificate_authorities.

And it looks s_server has no option for certificate_authorities, however
s_client has -requestCAfile for that extension.

Best regards,
John

Re: Specify multiple certs for s_server and s_client

Michael Richardson
John Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:
    > Hi, Can I specify multiple certificates for tools s_server and
    > s_client?  I need to check the certificate selection with
    > certificate_authorities.

    > And it looks s_server has no option for certificate_authorities,
    > however s_client has -requestCAfile for that extension.

I believe that s_client and s_server are really intended as testing tools,
and if you are getting into more complex situations, you should copy
the example, simplify it, and then instrument the callbacks to do
the certificate checking that you need.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        |    IoT architect   [