[Solution] Re: Problem in compiling openssl 0.9.7g on Windows with MSVC workspace

[Solution] Re: Problem in compiling openssl 0.9.7g on Windows with MSVC workspace

Francois PIETTE
Simple: there was a second missing file: v3_pci.c.
So the final solution is to add two files to the libeay32/x509v3 folder in
the worlspace: v3_pci.c and v3_pcia.c

The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare
http://www.overbyte.be