Signing cms using hash of data instead data

Signing cms using hash of data instead data

OpenSSL - User mailing list
Hello everyone. Is it possible to create cms Signed Data using hash of the input data instead of the data? What I need use? Thanks.

Signing cms using hash of data instead data

OpenSSL - User mailing list
Hello everyone. Is it possible to create cms Signed Data using the message digest value instead of the data? What I need use? Thanks.

How create cms signed data using the message digest instead of a data

OpenSSL - User mailing list
Hello everyone. I have the digest of a data (message digest). How I can create cms signed data using the digest instead of a data? Thanks.