Setting memory buffer for BIO_s_mem operations

Setting memory buffer for BIO_s_mem operations

Nadav Golombick
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to set my own memory buffer for the use of BIO_read and BIO_write operations when using BIO_s_mem functions?
My problem is that I don't want the waste of copying from one memory to another.

Nadav Golombick

Re: Setting memory buffer for BIO_s_mem operations

Prashant Kumar-9
 Look under the documentation for BIO_s_mem, an example is given there.

char data[] = "Hello World";
 BIO *mem;
 mem = BIO_new_mem_buf(data, -1);

Regards,
Prashant.

Yahoo! Sports

Re: Setting memory buffer for BIO_s_mem operations

Nadav Golombick
That is memory for reading. What about memory for writing?

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=33539/*http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com?ovchn=YAH&amp;ovcpn=Integration&amp;ovcrn=Mail+footer&amp;ovrfd=YAH&amp;ovtac=AD+" target="_blank"> Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football

--
Nadav Golombick