Session ID reuse timeout

1.41421
  Two questions: First, what is the default session ID reuse timeout for OpenSSL? Second, is it possible
two specify that timeout in a system-wide configuration file?

Re: Session ID reuse timeout

Girish Venkatachalam
It seems to be 7200 seconds on my system even though
the man page says the default value is 300 seconds.

I don't think it possible to specify the timeout in a
system-wide config file without any effort from your
part. You can however have another config file and set
the timeout using SSL_CTX_set_timeout() or something.

regards,
Girish