Server Certificate verification against available fingerprint

Server Certificate verification against available fingerprint

Manoj
Hi, I am a newbie to openssl, I do have a question related to client hello/server hello authentication flow in openssl. I have to use pre-available fingerprint to verify the server certificate during TLS connection establishment. Is there any way/mechanism in openssl to verify certificate against previoulsy available fingerprint? Regards Manoj