Sending multiple records in one packet

Ritesh Rekhi

Hi All,

              I am very new to openssl and did some scripting using Net::SSleay perl module of openssl.I want to know if there are any tools or any function which can achieve this.

I want to send 1k data in 200 bytes records using ssl i.e. I want to test multiple small records in one packet and see how the application will behave.Is there any tool which can do this .I don’t have any way to hook in Net::SSleay (perl module) to specify record size.

Please let me know if any of you guys have any idea or suggestion.

Regd’s

Ritesh