Selecting a session within get_session_cb(): howto?

Selecting a session within get_session_cb(): howto?

caveman007
Hello, when setting-up external caching management, I got to set also the get_session_cb() for my context. But I have no ide, how to select the session to return.
E.g. I can read a session using PEM_read_session() into a SSL_SESSION object, but i need to compare it's session-id with that one provided by the callback. How to obtain the session-id for comparation? Or is there another way of selecting proper session?

Thanks, PL.