Samples

Vanessa Campos
Hi,

I'm starting to use openssl now.
Does anyone know where I can find some sample code using openssl (a
simple client / server sample) so I could see how it works.

I'm tring to read the docs, but it'd be less complicated to me if I
could see a real one working.

Thanks,

Vanessa Campos
[hidden email]
ICQ 35381281

"Efetivamente, para o homem, enquanto homem, nada tem valor a menos que ele possa executa-lo com entusiasmo" Max Weber

Re: Samples

Bernhard Fröhlich-2
Vanessa Campos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm starting to use openssl now.
> Does anyone know where I can find some sample code using openssl (a
> simple client / server sample) so I could see how it works.
>
> I'm tring to read the docs, but it'd be less complicated to me if I
> could see a real one working.

Try http://www.opensslbook.com/code.html (or have a look at the
sources... ;))
[...]

Hope it helps.
Ted
;)

--
PGP Public Key Information
Download complete Key from http://www.convey.de/ted/tedkey_convey.asc

Re: Samples

Vanessa Campos
Thanks for the help.

Now, I'm trying to build the samples and I'm getting link errors:

[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_SSL_library_init' referenced
from C:\ARQUIVOS DE
PROGRAMAS\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\TESTE\TSERVER.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_SSL_load_error_strings'
referenced from C:\ARQUIVOS DE
PROGRAMAS\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\TESTE\TSERVER.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_BIO_new_accept' referenced from
C:\ARQUIVOS DE PROGRAMAS\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\TESTE\TSERVER.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_BIO_ctrl' referenced from
C:\ARQUIVOS DE PROGRAMAS\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\TESTE\TSERVER.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_BIO_pop' referenced from
C:\ARQUIVOS DE PROGRAMAS\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\TESTE\TSERVER.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_BIO_read' referenced from
C:\ARQUIVOS DE PROGRAMAS\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\TESTE\TSERVER.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_BIO_free' referenced from
C:\ARQUIVOS DE PROGRAMAS\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\TESTE\TSERVER.OBJ

I tried using DevCpp (with migw32) but I also get the same errors.
I checked the library paths and the openssl libraries that I compiled
are on correct directories.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks again,