Samples - C++

Vanessa Campos
Hi,

I'm starting to use openssl now.
Does anyone know where I can find some sample code using openssl (a
simple client / server sample) so I could see how it works.

I'm tring to read the docs, but it'd be less complicated to me if I
could see a real one working.
Sorry, I forgot to tell: I'm working with C++ (using Borland C++
Builder 5 as IDE).

Thanks,

Vanessa Campos
[hidden email]
ICQ 35381281

"Efetivamente, para o homem, enquanto homem, nada tem valor a menos que ele possa executa-lo com entusiasmo" Max Weber