SSL_write & SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL problem

Eustanos
Hi developers,

The problem is as follows:
I want to send ie. 24297 bytes using SSL_write() function.
But this function returns -1, SSL_get_error tells() this is
SSL_ERROR_WANT_WRITE.
Immediately I call SSL_write() second time (with same params) as stated in
documentation.
After that second call SSL_write() returns again -1 which is
SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL.
I hoped to receive SSL_ERROR_WANT_WRITE again and again untill all data
in the buffer will be sent out.

When I enable partial wirte, then second call to this functions also gives
me SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL.

How to solve this problem ? Can anybody give me a clue to understand this
problem ?
Best regards,
Mariusz Ciepły.