SSL_read error

molex
Hi everybody,

I get the strange error    140DF114:SSL routines:SSL_read:uninitialized  , though I have initialized the connection (accept completes successfully).
Has anybody encountered the same problem ???

Thanks,
Molex.

Re: SSL_read error

Marek.Marcola
Hello,

> I get the strange error    140DF114:SSL routines:SSL_read:uninitialized  ,
> though I have initialized the connection (accept completes successfully).
Maybe SSL_accept() did not return 1 but 0 which is not success.
Checking return code with something like that:
        if ( SSL_accept() < 0 ){
                error();
        }
is not good.
Just my guess :-)

Best regards,
--
Marek Marcola <[hidden email]>

Re: SSL_read error

molex
No, SSL_accept() definitively returns 1 (I check it through debugger, that is where strangeness comes).