SSL cipher list to disable TLS 1.0 & TLS 1.1

SSL cipher list to disable TLS 1.0 & TLS 1.1

Hema Murthy

Hi,

My system is

FreeBSD 10.2

OpenSSL 1.0.2h

lighttpd :lighttpd-1.4.23

Am trying to disable TLS1.0 and TLS1.1 through lighttpd.conf

but am not sure of what is the equivalent cipher list to be used.

I followed the below link and it didnt work for me.

In case of Appweb Server,I was able to successfully disable TLS1.0 & Above  and TLS1.1 & Above using

SSLProtocol = "ALL -SSLV2 -SSLV3 -TLSV1"

SSLProtocol = "ALL -SSLV2 -SSLV3 -TLSV1.1"

But the same cipher is not working for lighttpd.

Am very new to this and do not know how to proceed further.

Would be great and appreciate if anyone can give me pointers on this.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Hema