Revised 1.0.0 release timeline?

Victor Duchovni

Last time I asked (around October 2009), the best guess was that 1.0.0
would be released in by year end. Then the whole renegotiation mess hit,
and priorities changed...

Is there a new estimated release timeline? I'd like to use 1.0.0 for some
internal projects, but don't want to wait forever, so a bit of guidance
would be helpful.

Re: Revised 1.0.0 release timeline?

Dr. Stephen Henson
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010, Victor Duchovni wrote:

> Last time I asked (around October 2009), the best guess was that 1.0.0
> would be released in by year end. Then the whole renegotiation mess hit,
> and priorities changed...
>
> Is there a new estimated release timeline? I'd like to use 1.0.0 for some
> internal projects, but don't want to wait forever, so a bit of guidance
> would be helpful.

At the risk of prompting yet another unforseen delay let me just say,
provisionally, "real soon now".