Rescheduling

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Hi,

I've just remade the release schedule a little bit.  Originally,
OpenSSL 0.9.8 was supposed to be released yesterday.  However, due to
personal stuff and some issues with the latest beta, the release has
been slightly delayed.

So, the final beta will be this evening (Swedish time), and the
release is scheduled for Thursday (June 23) evening.

This means that I'm asking for a last effort to help make OpenSSL
0.9.8 as good as it can be.  Please test this final beta, and if there
are any issue, please tell us.  If there are any issues we have
forgotten, please remind us!

Actually, there's nothing stopping you fram grabbing a snapshot now
and try it out :-).  You might even find something for us to correct
before we release beta 6.

ftp://ftp.openssl.org/snapshot/openssl-0.9.8-stable-SNAP-yyyymmdd.tar.gz
(yyyymmdd is really a date, like 20050620)

-----
See http://www.free.lp.se/sponsoring.html for details.

--
Richard Levitte                         [hidden email]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis