I'm delaying the release of 0.9.8 beta6 until tomorrow (friday) night.
The reason is that I want to test some changes on systems that may be
sensitive to them before releasing. I believe that will be better for
the release process as a whole.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including
the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
-- C.S. Lewis
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org Development Mailing List [hidden email] Automated List Manager [hidden email]