Re: [openssl-dev] How to use BIO_do_connect(), blocking and non-blocking with timeout, coping with errors

Re: [openssl-dev] How to use BIO_do_connect(), blocking and non-blocking with timeout, coping with errors

OpenSSL - User mailing list

FWIW, there’s a ‘libtls’ library from the libre folks that might be worth looking at.

If you come up with useful snippets we can start by posting them to the wiki, for example

Re: [openssl-dev] How to use BIO_do_connect(), blocking and non-blocking with timeout, coping with errors

Robert Moskowitz
Here is the URL for the paper fromusenix:

https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/usenixsecurity12/sec12-final228.pdf

I would like to find a more recent work as well.