Re: S_client

Suchindra Chandrahas
I am not sure about this stuff however!

----- Original Message ----
From: rfx <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 12:25:24 PM
Subject: Re: S_client

"Use browser directly (you don't have to use openssl
s_client) and point the URL tab to your web server's
IP or DName"

Many reason to do like this :

1) I use a smartcard with PKCS11 engine, so normaly to use it, i must
install a pack.
2) Internet Explorer can use it directly but firefox must to install
PKCS11 engine in it. So i want to impose IE with his ActiveX in my
application.
3) Also you must install Authority certificate before. With openssl it's
not a obligation and you can declare your CA certificat directly in the
s_client function to open ssl connection.

An idea ?

Thanks

Dr Franck ROUSSIA