Re: OpenSSL wins the Levchin prize

Oliver Niebuhr
‎Good morning.

I am just a normal User but I have seen countless Patches, Merges etc. on 1.0.2 and 1.1.0 since you publicly announced the planned overhaul.

Huge changes all over the place.

So: Congratulations and well deserved!!

And while I am at it: Again thank you very much to all paid and unpaid Contributors around the World!! :) :3

Greetings
Oliver

Sent from a Mobile Device. Encoding Problems can happen.
  Originalnachricht

Re: OpenSSL wins the Levchin prize

markjt
List spamming? For this one message I think not:

I have professionally benefitted pretty much through the entire history of OpenSSL and its
predecessors and I strongly 2nd "Google Esatz"'s message.

With sincere thanks to everyone involved in the open source encryption world, and the
OpenSSl team in particular,

Mark