Re: Deutsche Post

Kyle Hamilton
On 2/19/06, Peter Sylvester <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Where did you find the certs from Deutsche Post?

http://www.deutschepost.de/dpag?skin=lo&check=yes&lang=de_EN&xmlFile=49490,
click on 'Certificate lookup', second option from the bottom of the
box close to the upper right corner of the page.

For the CA certificates themselves, it's the 'Download' link right
underneath the 'Certificate lookup' link, and then halfway down the
page.

(I'm sending this also to the list as I believe it's of general interest.)

-Kyle H