RSA_print_fp() throws exception

Nagaraj Shyam

Hi,

I am trying to print a rsa key and RSA_print_fp(stdout, key.rsa, 0) throws an exception.

Heap seems to be corrupted.  I am turning CRYPTO_MEM_CHECK_ON before invoking the

RSA_print_fp ().  The heap gets corrupted by the time BIO_printf () is invoked in RSA_print_fp ().

The system is Windows XP and the binary is dependent on libeay32.dll (10/1/2003) for the above functions.

Is there some basic things I am doing wrong?  The RSA key itself seems to be fine.

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Shyam

Re: RSA_print_fp() throws exception

Dr. Stephen Henson
On Wed, Jan 11, 2006, Nagaraj Shyam wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to print a rsa key and RSA_print_fp(stdout, key.rsa, 0)
> throws an exception.
>
> Heap seems to be corrupted.  I am turning CRYPTO_MEM_CHECK_ON before
> invoking the
>
> RSA_print_fp ().  The heap gets corrupted by the time BIO_printf () is
> invoked in RSA_print_fp ().
>

> The system is Windows XP and the binary is dependent on libeay32.dll
> (10/1/2003) for the above functions.
>
> Is there some basic things I am doing wrong?  The RSA key itself seems
> to be fine.

Try the FAQ.

Funding needed! Details on homepage.

RE: RSA_print_fp() throws exception

Nagaraj Shyam
Thanks!!  That helped.  You can tell I am new to the list.

-Shyam