'RSA' does not name a type

Paramashivaiah, Sunil
Hi All,

      While migrating from 1.0.2 to 3.0 we are getting errors like below

       error: 'RSA' does not name a type

     We have included header "#include <openssl/rsa.h>" in the application code
     but still where ever RSA is used, compiler is unable to identify it as a type.

     Please suggest how to resolve these kind of errors.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil

Notice: This e-mail together with any attachments may contain information of Ribbon Communications Inc. and its Affiliates that is confidential and/or proprietary for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, disclosure, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete all copies, including any attachments.