RSA Public Encryption and Decryption

Sugumar
Hi,

Lets assume i have a RSA public key file (xyz_file.pem) and cipher text that is encrypted using same RSA public key file (xyz_file.pem) now i want to decrypt the cipher text using same RSA public key file (xyz_file.pem).

Ya i know its not a correct way of encryption and decryption concept.
Just i need to know the security vulnerability in this concept!!!

Re: RSA Public Encryption and Decryption

Sugumar
Ya i know it. Actually i need to transfer the symmetric key to client. That symmetric key is encrypted using RSA public key of client which is transferred manually to server. Now i want to decrypt  the package with same RSA public key of client.

Now my doubt is, for decryption we must use private key of client or we can also use client public key??

Re: RSA Public Encryption and Decryption

Sugumar
Yes understanding is correct. Just i want know public key decryption is possible or not. Now i got it. Thanks for your information.