RSA PSS Sigalgs for 1.1.0

Wallboy
Hi,

Browsers in the last year or so have added support for the the new TLS 1.3
RSA-PSS Signature Algorithms (0x0804, 0x0805,...).

I see them added in 1.1.1 dev and they even work without TLS 1.3 enabled in
the build. Is there any plan to add support for them to 1.1.0?

Thanks,

Adam

--
Sent from: http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/OpenSSL-User-f3.html

Re: RSA PSS Sigalgs for 1.1.0

Dr. Stephen Henson
On Wed, Oct 11, 2017, Wallboy wrote:

> Browsers in the last year or so have added support for the the new TLS 1.3
> RSA-PSS Signature Algorithms (0x0804, 0x0805,...).
>
> I see them added in 1.1.1 dev and they even work without TLS 1.3 enabled in
> the build. Is there any plan to add support for them to 1.1.0?

No: it's a new feature and we don't add new features to stable branches.