Query regarding OpenSSL 0.9.8

Kumar, Nilesh

Hi,

I have few queries regarding OpenSSl 0.9.8 :

1.       Does it have 64-bit support? If not, which version(s) support 64-bit arch?

2.       RHEL version(s) supported

3.       GCC version(s) supported

Thanks and regards,

Nilesh

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.
Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Sender. Subject to applicable law, Sender may intercept, monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems and may produce any such EC to regulators, law enforcement, in litigation and as required by law.
The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses. Attachments that are part of this EC may have additional important disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read. By messaging with Sender you consent to the foregoing.

Re: Query regarding OpenSSL 0.9.8

Victor Duchovni
On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 01:17:36PM +0800, Kumar, Nilesh wrote:

> I have few queries regarding OpenSSl 0.9.8 :
>
> 1.       Does it have 64-bit support? If not, which version(s) support
> 64-bit arch?

Yes, on many 64-bit CPU architectures.

> 2.       RHEL version(s) supported

None. The software is distributed in source form, and is Linux distribution
agnostic. You can build OpenSSL on almost Unix-like platforms, and also on
Windows. Your Linux distribution may include a version of OpenSSL.

> 3.       GCC version(s) supported

Many.