Query on availability the libeay64 dll

Sridevi Chilumula

Hi

Currently in of the application we are using libeay32.dll with a wrapper managedopenssl.dll which is used in .net application for encryption and decryption

It is supporting the 32 bit  operating system not supporting  64 bit .

Is there any managed dll available for wrapper and libeay64.dll which supports my requirement

Can you pls suggest the approach how to make the application run.

Regards
Sridevi Chilumula
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: [hidden email]
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing

and any attachments. Thank you

RE: Query on availability the libeay64 dll

J. J. Farrell-2

You'll need to ask whomever you got managedopenssl.dll from - that DLL is not part of OpenSSL. It's certainly possible to build 64-bit versions of OpenSSL for Windows, and I believe pre-built versions can be downloaded from various places on the Web (they're not provided by the OpenSSL project).  I've never heard of the managed wrapper DLL before.