Problem with HMAC calculation

Sandeepa SHARMA
Hi,

I facing on problem with openssl-0.9.8e. In my case HMAC is not calculated correctly with MD5 protocol. It is working fine with SH1 protocol

What should I do about this.

Regards,
Sandeepa Sharma

RE: Problem with HMAC calculation

Green, Paul
Sandeepa SHARMA wrote:
> I facing on problem with openssl-0.9.8e. In my case HMAC is
> not calculated correctly with MD5 protocol. It is working
> fine with SH1 protocol
>
> What should I do about this.

The courteous path would be to post a test program that demonstrates the
failure, and say what compiler and operating system you used.  You might
try running the test case on other platforms first, in case the problem
lies in your compiler or runtimes.

PG