Please whitelist mta.opensslfoundation.net

Please whitelist mta.opensslfoundation.net

Rich Salz-2
In a day or two we will be moving the mailing list to
        mta.opensslfoundation.net
Please add that host to any filtering rules you have.

(Also note that openssl-cvs is being renamed to openssl-commits)

This will also be the server for all openssl.org mail.
We will also be adding reverse-DNS to map to mta.openssl.org.
These changes may take a bit of time to propagate; we appreciate
your patience.