Please help. X509 v3 java ca cert extensions?

Please help. X509 v3 java ca cert extensions?

David Templar
Hi,

How do I create a x509 v3 ca cert that has the standard ANY permission?
The openssl.cnf will create a cert that works with a computer but not a
phone.

I need to create a ca cert that will validate a java midlet for a phone.

I have sorted out many of the issues with installing the cert to the
phone etc, but the certs I create do not validate a java midlet.... I
get an authentication error.

Please help!

David