Plataforms

Eduardo Luiz
Does anybody knows if exists any implementation of openSSL on the following plataforms:
Symbian
Brew
Windows CE
Java ME
If it exists, can you send me it or say to me where i can get?

Thanks!

RE: Plataforms

Daniel Diaz Sanchez-2
If you need OpenSSL for windows Mobile 2003 visit:

http://rubinstein.gast.it.uc3m.es/research/dds/

we are working in Windows mobile 5.0 and also in Symbian.

Regards

--
Daniel Diaz Sanchez
Telecommunication Engineer