Passing custom CFLAGS,LDFLAGS to configure ?

Passing custom CFLAGS,LDFLAGS to configure ?

David Barishev
Hello,
I am building a custom script for building openssl for android, and i want to use unified headers which are enabled by default with ndk r15+.
For this i need to pass custom CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, which i was able to successfully compile openssl when patching the makefile by myself.
How to do it directly from configure ?

Thanks all !
--
Have a nice day
       David Barishev.

Re: Passing custom CFLAGS,LDFLAGS to configure ?

OpenSSL - User mailing list
On 10/27/2017 07:35 AM, David Barishev wrote:
> Hello,
> I am building a custom script for building openssl for android, and i
> want to use unified headers which are enabled by default with ndk r15+.
> For this i need to pass custom CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, which i was able to
> successfully compile openssl when patching the makefile by myself.
> How to do it directly from configure ?

The current model is that you just pass the relevant CFLAGS and LDFLAGS
contents directly to Configure and they are "automagically" determined
to be the corresponding CFLAGS/LDFLAGS.

E.g., you could

./Configure --strict-warnings -ggdb3 -L/usr/local/lib -ltinfo
-I/opt/local/include linux-x86_64

-Ben