Parsing Email Addresses

Thomas George
Hi,

I'm new to OpenSSL, and I'm hoping someone can tell me the easiest/best way
to parse an email address from a X.509 V3 client email cert.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Thomas

Re: Parsing Email Addresses

Dr. Stephen Henson
On Tue, Jul 19, 2005, Thomas George wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to OpenSSL, and I'm hoping someone can tell me the easiest/best way
> to parse an email address from a X.509 V3 client email cert.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The -email option of the x509 utility will do that.

Funding needed! Details on homepage.