PSK and NULL ciphers availability

THIYANESWARAN
Requirement :  The cipher suites(PSK-AES128-GCM-SHA256  and PSK-NULL-SHA256)  are needed to be set during the handshake process between client and server in python(3.7) testframe using standard library ssl module(wrapper for openssl). My understanding is that PSK and weak ciphers are not enabled by default  in openssl. Is my understanding correct? or these ciphers available by default?

so in case,if it is available, how can i set the ciphers and the project wants to use TLSv1.2 protocol.
Openssl version - OpenSSL 1.1.0j  20 Nov 2018

Thanks and Regards,
Dinesh