PKI-like certificate management software

PKI-like certificate management software

hunterzzz
Dear list readers -

I manage the PKI infrastructure for a rather large web-based company, and as
such we have a boat-load of SSL certificates in use in our production
environment. My problem is management of these certificates. I have PKI
setup to 'notify' me when certs are going to expire - but i am actually
looking to do this in house as well, to avoid loosing or missing the
notification.

Does anyone know of anything like this out there in OS land? Or am i best
off to just write my own using some php/perl/python + apache + mysql
application which i prefer not but could if i had to.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
Michael Weiner