PKCS12_create() default to RC2 even if compiled with -no-rc2

PKCS12_create() default to RC2 even if compiled with -no-rc2

michel-60
Reading at previous post of Mr. Seth Schoen about using 40 bits RC2 for
the smime utility, it comes to my mind that PKCS12_create() also default
to RC2, even when OpenSSl is compile with -no-rc2 command line option.

I do not know what is the best solution, but I am guessing it is not as
simple as enclosing line 99 of p12_crt.c within  #ifndef OPENSSL_NO_RC2
or similar.

[openssl.org #3357] Fwd: PKCS12_create() default to RC2 even if compiled with -no-rc2

Rich Salz via RT
i'm just forwarding this followup message to the relevant bug report so
that it stays tracked with it.

        --dkg