Outbound FTP java errors

OpenSSL - User mailing list
I am a novice...so any help please....

Below is the stack trace on the outbound file but I cannot make any setting change work....thoughts on what could be blocked me from transferring the file? log attached.

thank you!
Krista

FTP_log.txt (21K) Download Attachment

Re: Outbound FTP java errors

Dmitry Belyavsky-3
I think it has nothing to do with OpenSSL.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky