Openssl and MAC KeyChain tool Integration

Openssl and MAC KeyChain tool Integration

User1234
We are not able to find any existing engine that can bridge between openssl and apple keychain utility.

We want to store some certificates that will be used for performing SSL authentication.

For windows Openssl CAPI engine provides integration between openssl and windows certificate store.

But for MAC we are not able find any engine.

Re: Openssl and MAC KeyChain tool Integration

Matt Hart
My understanding is there currently is no OpenSSL engine for the MacOSX chain
services.

It would be nice to have and I really wish I had time to collaborate on such
a project, using Stephen Henson's CAPI work as a template.

Currently I would suggest following the same model as OpenSSL for other
non-Windows platforms and supply a file based cacert.pem of public certs and
a password protected .pfx file for your client cert.

--
Sent from: http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/OpenSSL-Dev-f29372.html