Openssl and MAC KeyChain tool Integration

Openssl and MAC KeyChain tool Integration

User1234
We are not able to find any existing engine that can bridge between openssl and apple keychain utility.

We want to store some certificates that will be used for performing SSL authentication.

For windows Openssl CAPI engine provides integration between openssl and windows certificate store.

But for MAC we are not able find any engine.