OpenSSL used in our network engine (SLikeNet)

OpenSSL used in our network engine (SLikeNet)

Stefan Hett
Hi,

I'd just like to quickly reach out to let you know that we released a new (open source) network engine in which we also utilize the OpenSSL library and want to thank you for the work you put into OpenSSL.

Obviously OpenSSL is used as as the backbone to provide any kind of network encryption in the network engine.

In order to not have this acknowledgement mail be misinterpreted as an advertisement mail from our side, I refrained from adding links to the project pages. If you are interested in the project, feel free to send me a mail and I'll give you the links to the project pages.

Please note that I'll likely unsubscribe from the mailing list in about a week from now. In case you decide to reply to this message later than that, I'd appreciate to be CCed directly.

Stefan Hett, CEO SLikeSoft

SLikeSoft UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Dresdener Str. 8, 52068 Aachen, Germany
Tel: +49 157 74050303
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Hett, Handelsregister Aachen HRB 20706

Re: OpenSSL used in our network engine (SLikeNet)

OpenSSL - User mailing list
➢ I'd just like to quickly reach out to let you know that we released a new (open source) network engine in which we also utilize the OpenSSL library and want to thank you for the work you put into OpenSSL.

Congratulations.  Please post a link, especially since it is open source!

Re: OpenSSL used in our network engine (SLikeNet)

Stefan Hett
Hi Rich,

On 8/14/2017 14:53, Salz, Rich via openssl-users wrote:
> ➢ I'd just like to quickly reach out to let you know that we released a new (open source) network engine in which we also utilize the OpenSSL library and want to thank you for the work you put into OpenSSL.
>

> Congratulations.  Please post a link, especially since it is open source!

Thanks. So if you are really fine with that, here's the link:

Project page: https://www.slikesoft.com/?page_id=1221&lang=de
Also available on GitHub: https://github.com/SLikeSoft/SLikeNet

Stefan Hett