OpenSSL key agent available?

Michael Ströder
HI!

Does anybody know an engine implementation which delegates private key
operations to a running key agent listening on a Unix domain socket?
Similar like ssh-agent or gpg-agent but available for applications using
OpenSSL API.

Ciao, Michael.

Re: OpenSSL key agent available?

OpenSSL - User mailing list
It has been done. For example, we leverage the ASYNC interface to make the private-key operations remote. There was also an RT ticket that had an implementation for a version years ago.  (I can't find the RT but I know it was there.)  The PKCS#11 stuff might also be appropriate.