OpenSSL & PHO Integration

Rodrigo H. Vázquez Cañás

Does anyone tried to Integrate Eracoms PHO with OpenSSL?

I’m trying to setup a CA using OpenSSL, but I’m not able to save the root certificate of the CA in the HSM. The best I did using OpenSSL is to generate and store in the protected memory of the HSM the public and private keys.

Is it there any further documentation than the provided by Eracom?

Regards