OpenSSL PocketPC 2003

OpenSSLGRT

I downloaded OpenSSL and made a simple SSL client for Windows. I used the binary distribution from http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html and it came with Windows libs. I now want that to work on Pocket PC 2003 application. I need to figure out how to get libs for PocketPC 2003 (libeay32.lib, ssleay32.lib, and Ws2_32.lib (winsock)). Has anyone built these libs for PocketPC 2003 – is it possible?

Thank you!

Re: OpenSSL PocketPC 2003

Pablo J Royo