OpenSSL Book Source Code

Peter Schüller-2
Hello!

On the Website there is a Link to www.opensslbook.com where Example Code
from the Book should be present.

The site is down and in the Google Cache and on archive.org I can only
find the links to the file.

Can anybody send me the tar.gz of the examples which was located at
http://www.opensslbook.com/NSwO-1.3.tar.gz (or tell me where else I can
find it - I tried several file search engines but did not find
anything)?

Thanks and Regards,

Peter Schueller

RE: OpenSSL Book Source Code

Lee Colclough
Here we go!  Only 60k so I've attached it.

Lee

The site is down and in the Google Cache and on archive.org I can only
find the links to the file.

Can anybody send me the tar.gz of the examples which was located at
http://www.opensslbook.com/NSwO-1.3.tar.gz (or tell me where else I can
find it - I tried several file search engines but did not find
anything)?

Thanks and Regards,

Peter Schueller

NSwO-1.3.zip (60K) Download Attachment