Quantcast

OpenSSL 1.1.1 release timeframe

Jayalakshmi bhat
Hi All,

Please can any one let me know the release date or time line for OpenSSL 1.1.1?

Regards
Jayalakshmi

Re: [openssl-users] OpenSSL 1.1.1 release timeframe

Matt Caswell-2

On 18/05/17 06:32, Jayalakshmi bhat wrote:
> Please can any one let me know the release date or time line for OpenSSL
> 1.1.1?

We have not set a date as yet. At the very least we will not be able to
release until the IETF takes TLSv1.3 out of draft status - which is not
in our control.

Re: [openssl-users] OpenSSL 1.1.1 release timeframe

Jayalakshmi bhat
Hi Matt,

I do understand. Thanks a lot for the reply.

Regards
Jayalakshmi