OpenSSL 0.9.7

Roland Turcan - RoTurSoft
Hello all!

We are using Indy9 build 10 for communication over SSL, but when was
released 0.9.7 users are reporting that is not possible to connect on
the first time.
When we try to connect first time, then communication is finished with
error, seems to be some trouble with dynamic library initialization. But
when we try to connect again, then communication is finished successfully.

Our software is developed on Borland Kylix 3 Pro, Indy 9.10.

Have someone got any idea or experience for this stupid situation?

Thanks.

Best regards.
TRoland.