OCSP request

Stefan Vatev

Hi,
I've been recently playing with the ocsp stuff. I've been
trying to make a client for an ocsp server. I made a simple
one, but I used add_ocsp_cert(&req, cert, issuer, ids) which
is declared static in ocsp.c, so I had to copy the function
in my source. This makes me wonder whether this is the
correct approach for making an ocsp request.

Any comments on the best way to make an ocsp request?